OptiPure CTOS-20B Cartridge Benefits:
- IsoNet? – OptiPure?s patented scale inhibiting technology protects equipment against scale and corrosion.
- Reduces maintenance frequency and cost, and extends equipment life.
- Gradient-density depth filtration reduces dirt, rust, and other debris as small as 1/2 micron to assure clean, clear water and protect solenoids, valves and other fittings against wear and plugging.
- Activated carbon filtration makes water taste great and protects equipment against corrosive chlorine.
- High capacity cartridge extends filter system life reducing maintenance frequency.
- Improves equipment operating efficiency by reducing scale and corrosion.
- Generates less waste, only the drop-in cartridge is replaced. No discarding of metal or plastic quick-change cartridges.
- Replacement cartridge cost per gallon is much less than proprietary quick-change cartridges.
- NSF Certified under Standard 42 as replacement cartridge in OptiPure FXI series systems.
Applications:?Ice machines, Coffee brewers, steam machines
OptiPure CTOS-20B Spec Sheet